USA Trips Group
Wacky Marky 2003
2003-07-06 16:23:04 UTC

Last month I started a new group at Yahoo, which is specialized for trips
(holidays / vacations) in and to the United States of America.

Now, the 'USA Trips Group' already has over a 100 members, and is a fast
growing discussion group :)

The group describtion is:

Are you planning to go to the USA for a holiday / vacation, or travelling in
the USA ?

Do you need some awesome tips for places to go and see, or can you help other
people with great tips ?

This group is meant for all people, that would like to talk about all the cool
places to go to (or to avoid) in the USA.

If you have questions, interest or information to share, please be welcome to
join this 100+ members group !

The URL of this group is:

Hope to hear from you soon :)

Take care,